Rookie Blue France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Paroles de Greg

3 participants

Paroles de Greg Empty Paroles de Greg

Message  lynette41 Mar 11 Déc - 17:21

Je vous propose de poster ici les paroles de Greg prononcées lors d'interviews, commentaires d'épisodes ou autres.

Paroles de Greg Greg_e17

Gregory Smith: A lot of the moments in the episodes, especially in the pilot, were not scripted […] for instance, one of my favorite little moments in the pilot - Missy is talking on her radio to headquarters and she’s trying to put her gun in her holster, […] and you just see her miss her holster like five times and she keeps talking and she’s getting more and more frustrated trying to get her gun in her holster, and it’s so hilarious and it’s real.

A l'origine la photo était un gif mais je n'arrive pas à le reposter, Missy rit tout le temps.
lynette41
lynette41
My Canadian Dream
My Canadian Dream

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Paroles de Greg Empty Re: Paroles de Greg

Message  Noulouk Mer 12 Déc - 14:04

Haha !! trop drole ! J'aurais bien aimé être là pour me marrer aussi Paroles de Greg 26920972
Noulouk
Noulouk
I'm your soldier
I'm your soldier

https://rookiebluefrance.superforum.fr

Message  lynette41 Jeu 13 Déc - 17:45

Extraits du commentaire de l'épisode " The Rules"

A propos de la scène de basket avec Travis et Missy.

"She told me that she needed real music for this scene so I had to sing into the walkie talkie, which is my Achilles heel. Anyone who knows me knows that I don’t sing"

Paroles de Greg 22155654

When Ilana told me I was going to do this one (originally I was supposed to do another episode)...
she said that it would be too hard for me; that, it was really advanced. There are scenes with fire and guns, etc. That made me want to do it even more.

The priest arresting scene was the hardest of the show. After finishing it I was sure I was failed and let everyone down. But then I realised even during the toughests moments I was stilll loving every second of the experience ant that I was meant to do this.

I was depressed when I went to bed, but I woke up and thought: “Everyone must hate me and I probably screwed up, but I’m still having the time of my life.”

Ca devait vraiment être très éprouvant !

David Wellington: I wasn’t there, but I heard stories that you were yelling at people to kick you harder and more.

Gregory Smith: In the middle of the take I would use a body kick to cover my face with my hands and yell: “Kick me harder.”

Aouch ! Crazy !!!!

Je suis bien contente qu'il renouvelle l'expérience cette année !

lynette41
lynette41
My Canadian Dream
My Canadian Dream

Message  Nathy Lun 17 Déc - 22:23

lynette41 a écrit:Gregory Smith: A lot of the moments in the episodes, especially in the pilot, were not scripted […] for instance, one of my favorite little moments in the pilot - Missy is talking on her radio to headquarters and she’s trying to put her gun in her holster, […] and you just see her miss her holster like five times and she keeps talking and she’s getting more and more frustrated trying to get her gun in her holster, and it’s so hilarious and it’s real.
Paroles de Greg 3966618183 Paroles de Greg 3966618183 Paroles de Greg 3966618183
Nathy
Nathy
Missy Peregrym Lover
Missy Peregrym Lover

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé