Rookie Blue France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Rookie Blue Season 4 Webisodes

+7
Nathy
Sabrina RB
cloclo
fans101
lynette41
Funmama
Noulouk
11 participants

Page 2 sur 3 Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant

Rookie Blue Season 4 Webisodes - Page 2 Empty Re: Rookie Blue Season 4 Webisodes

Message  lynette41 Ven 12 Juil - 21:56

Nick in Session, webisode intéressant où l'on apprend un peu du passé et des doutes de Nick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH_fHWdb6Jk&feature=youtu.be
lynette41
lynette41
My Canadian Dream
My Canadian Dream

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Rookie Blue Season 4 Webisodes - Page 2 Empty Re: Rookie Blue Season 4 Webisodes

Message  cloclo Sam 13 Juil - 11:44

merci Rookie Blue Season 4 Webisodes - Page 2 2106062735
cloclo
cloclo
Boyko
Boyko

Message  fans101 Sam 13 Juil - 13:35

Je n'ai pas eu le temps d'aller l'écouter encore mais merci Lynette!
fans101
fans101
My Dream Sam Swarek
My Dream Sam Swarek

Message  lynette41 Ven 19 Juil - 8:52

Et voilà.....Sam in Session . Enjoy !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-z3mcyJHqw
lynette41
lynette41
My Canadian Dream
My Canadian Dream

Message  Noulouk Ven 19 Juil - 10:00

Merci pour les liens ! Rookie Blue Season 4 Webisodes - Page 2 1441705057 J'ai retranscrit celui de Sam, si vous voulez la traduction ou le retranscription d'une autre session dites le moi^^

Code:
Psy "Hi you must be officer Swarek"
Sam "yeah Sam"
Psy " Lynette Wire. Nice to meet you, come on in, have a seat"
Sam "how's this"
Psy " As long as you're comfortable"
Sam " Sure"
Psy "Good. So officer Swarek you have been with 15 division for..."
Sam "thirteen years"
Psy " thirteen years so how do you like it ?"
Sam " I like it"  
Psy "good Anything in particular you want to talk about in your relationships ?"
Sam "Relationships. you mean girlfriend or somebody I work with ?"
Psy "sure whatever you like"
Sam "I dont think so"  
Psy " ok well then, why are you here officer Swarek?"
Sam " I wanted to set an example you know for the other officers i figure if the rookies knows i've been here they might feel more comfortable coming"
Psy "well officer i believe you're probably wasting your time unless you're here to talk and communicate an open up"
Sam" yeah you want me to open up"
Psy "Yes please"
Sam "look i respect what you do, ok i do and i know why sergent want us to see you but the truth is you're not gonna get through any of us in a session or two or ten for that matter you know that ?"
Psy "Do I?"
Sam " You want me to open up? have some kind of revelation it's not gonna change my behaviour or my reactions. people don't change not like that, not that fast"
Psy " it take some time"
Sam " I'm here because I respect Frank. The house I grew up and I had know control over what went on so who I open up to what i tell people that i have contol over"
Psy "it's very self aware of you"
Sam " Is this me opening up?"
Psy "yes absolutely"
Sam "You know what else i have control over : blaming myself because when i blame myself that means i take responsibility. Which means next time I get to fix the situation "
Psy "What do you blame yourself for ?"
Sam "That list is long"
Psy "Pick one thing of the list"
Sam "Not being able to be the person I needed to be for the person i care about the most"
Psy "Why not?"
Sam "she's too complicated. She's an emotional sponge. Feeling everyone's feelings"  
Psy "Is this your girlfriend we're talking about?
Sam "My coffee is cold. I can't drink cold coffee"
Psy "we're done then?"
Sam "Does this count ?"
Psy "Oh absolutely. Feel free to come back anytime....to talk"

Dernière édition par Noulouk le Ven 19 Juil - 16:28, édité 2 fois
Noulouk
Noulouk
I'm your soldier
I'm your soldier

https://rookiebluefrance.superforum.fr

Message  lynette41 Ven 19 Juil - 15:39

Merci Noulouk c'est adorable Rookie Blue Season 4 Webisodes - Page 2 1441705057 Je suis contente j'en avais bien compris les 3/4 Rookie Blue Season 4 Webisodes - Page 2 1111592929 

Juste si je peux me permettre de compléter, il me semble que la psy s'appelle Lynette ( ça c'est sûr) Wire ? ou quelque chose comme ça pour son nom de famille.
Et les deux dernière phrases

Sam: Does this count ?
Psy: Oh absolutely. Feel free to come back anytime....to talk.

Je sens que certaines fans risquent d'être déçues parce qu'on n'apprend pas grand chose sur lui, finalement No 
lynette41
lynette41
My Canadian Dream
My Canadian Dream

Message  Sabrina RB Ven 19 Juil - 16:05

Merci Noulouk Rookie Blue Season 4 Webisodes - Page 2 2106062735  Rookie Blue Season 4 Webisodes - Page 2 1441705057 
Sabrina RB
Sabrina RB
I wish you could read my mind

Message  Noulouk Ven 19 Juil - 16:30

On se sent toujours fière quand on comprends Rookie Blue Season 4 Webisodes - Page 2 22155654 Merci pour le reste, j'ai édité^^ Il y en a un en particulier que vous n'avez pas compris car je vais surement en transcrire un autre ?
Noulouk
Noulouk
I'm your soldier
I'm your soldier

Message  Sabrina RB Ven 19 Juil - 16:42

euh... oui j'en ai un Rookie Blue Season 4 Webisodes - Page 2 708109603  Celui d'Andy -- elle parle trop vite:lol!:  Si cela ne te dérange pas Rookie Blue Season 4 Webisodes - Page 2 1441705057 
Sabrina RB
Sabrina RB

Message  lynette41 Ven 19 Juil - 16:56

Sabrina RB a écrit:euh... oui j'en ai un Rookie Blue Season 4 Webisodes - Page 2 708109603  Celui d'Andy -- elle parle trop vite:lol!:  Si cela ne te dérange pas Rookie Blue Season 4 Webisodes - Page 2 1441705057 

Et surtout elle parle beaucoup par rapport à Sam Rookie Blue Season 4 Webisodes - Page 2 22155654 
lynette41
lynette41
My Canadian Dream
My Canadian Dream

Message  Noulouk Ven 19 Juil - 20:23

ok je vais vous préparez ça ! Very Happy 
Noulouk
Noulouk
I'm your soldier
I'm your soldier

Message  Noulouk Dim 21 Juil - 11:46

Celui d'Andy Wink 
Code:
Andy "humiliated, alone, shocked, I guess mostly shocked.  How does it even possible that he moved on from us so quickly? That doesn't make any sense to me. Sam Swarek doesn't make any sense to me"
Psy "tell me how long were you and sam..."
Andy "you know how they say : just take it a day at the time, I cant even do that. you know i've got to take 5 minutes at the time. oh yeah i'm gonna eat that piece of toast for the next 5 minutes. i'm gonna go on patrol for 5minutes, laundry 5 minutes"
Psy "so when you realized that you .."
Andy "he didnt even give himself the time to heal. you know when we broke up he said he couldn't be in a relationship and do this job. It wasnt until i actually got back here i realized he was specifically talking about me"
Psy "when you say got back you mean when you got back from your undercover assigment ?"
Andy "I love him. i love him. i mean of course i wanna be with him. then i have to keep reminding myself that if we really meant to be together then we would have worked out our problems, right ? why i wanna be with somebody who's so instable anyway. haa this is really helping, thank you"
Psy "I dont know how i'm helping and i'm not even sure you're really participating"
Andy "participating ? i'm litterally telling you everything that's on my mind right now"
Psy "yes yes and you're doing a really good job on that but i think i can help in a different way other than just sitting here listening"
Andy "ok i mean i thought the whole point was to talk"
Psy "yes yes that part of it. the other part is trusting me enough to let me guide you"
Andy "alright"
Psy "ok, do you have difficulty with other people guiding you?"
Andy "i mean i guess i've always been the one to lead. you know i'm an only child"
Psy "well tell me about your parents"
Andy "my father was an officer which is why i got into policing in the first place. he's a good man you know he did his best with me and my mom is a social worker she left us some day"
Psy "does this make it feel easy"
Andy "no"
Psy "tell me more about your feeling when you're not the one leading"
Andy "I guess i start to feel a little bit anxious"
Psy "and hows that feel phisically?"
Andy "I get nuts in my stomach and i start to just getextremely hot. I immedialtely start to think about the worst case scenario so that no matter what happened i'm gonna be prepared"
Psy "do you remember the first time you had that feeling ?"
Andy "this is gonna sound really stupid but its when i got my first bra"
Psy "why don't you tell me about that day"
Andy "ok it was a few weeks after my mom had left and gym class, every girl that was in the changing room had a bra
except for me. I was really embarrassed you know there was no way i was gonna tell my dad that so i immediatley went home i got my money, figure out a bus route, went to the nearest department store, find the first double a bra i could find, it was super ugly"
Psy "what do you think would have happened if you had asked your dad for help?"
Andy "He would have bought me the bra, he would have probably bought me every kind, every brand, every colour"
Psy "when we start doing everything for ourselves it becomes more difficult for us overtime to ask for help we become possessed of our own problems"
Andy "for the first time in a long time i let somebody lead and i got left. again. so where does that leave me now ?"
Psy "well why don't we try to figure that out"
Noulouk
Noulouk
I'm your soldier
I'm your soldier

Message  tomaddimax Dim 21 Juil - 12:13

Merci Noulouk

Ben si t'as le temps ce serait plus facile pour moi de comprendre si tu pouvais faire Andy et Nick. Merci d'avance (plus facile pour traduire hihihi Smile )
Rookie Blue Season 4 Webisodes - Page 2 1441705057 Rookie Blue Season 4 Webisodes - Page 2 1441705057 Rookie Blue Season 4 Webisodes - Page 2 1441705057 
tomaddimax
tomaddimax
Best Fan Ever
Best Fan Ever

Message  Noulouk Dim 21 Juil - 12:22

Pas de soucis, en plus celui de Nick est très intéressant !
Noulouk
Noulouk
I'm your soldier
I'm your soldier

Message  tomaddimax Dim 21 Juil - 13:31

Merci Noulouk c'est super gentil de ta part Rookie Blue Season 4 Webisodes - Page 2 1441705057 Rookie Blue Season 4 Webisodes - Page 2 1441705057 Rookie Blue Season 4 Webisodes - Page 2 1441705057 
tomaddimax
tomaddimax
Best Fan Ever
Best Fan Ever

Message  Sabrina RB Dim 21 Juil - 16:14

Merci Noulouk pour Andy ,c'est super cool Rookie Blue Season 4 Webisodes - Page 2 2106062735  Rookie Blue Season 4 Webisodes - Page 2 1441705057 Rookie Blue Season 4 Webisodes - Page 2 1441705057 Rookie Blue Season 4 Webisodes - Page 2 1441705057 Rookie Blue Season 4 Webisodes - Page 2 1441705057 
Sabrina RB
Sabrina RB

Message  cloclo Dim 21 Juil - 17:21

merci beaucoup Noulouk pour la retranscription des séances Rookie Blue Season 4 Webisodes - Page 2 1441705057 
cloclo
cloclo
Boyko
Boyko

Message  ANDYSAM Dim 21 Juil - 23:32

Merci noulouk c'est cool Rookie Blue Season 4 Webisodes - Page 2 2106062735 

ANDYSAM
Leo Nash
Leo Nash

Message  fans101 Dim 21 Juil - 23:40

Noulouk a écrit:Merci pour les liens ! Rookie Blue Season 4 Webisodes - Page 2 1441705057 J'ai retranscrit celui de Sam, si vous voulez la traduction ou le retranscription d'une autre session dites le moi^^

Code:
Psy "Hi you must be officer Swarek"
Sam "yeah Sam"
Psy " Lynette Wire. Nice to meet you, come on in, have a seat"
Sam "how's this"
Psy " As long as you're comfortable"
Sam " Sure"
Psy "Good. So officer Swarek you have been with 15 division for..."
Sam "thirteen years"
Psy " thirteen years so how do you like it ?"
Sam " I like it"  
Psy "good Anything in particular you want to talk about in your relationships ?"
Sam "Relationships. you mean girlfriend or somebody I work with ?"
Psy "sure whatever you like"
Sam "I dont think so"  
Psy " ok well then, why are you here officer Swarek?"
Sam " I wanted to set an example you know for the other officers i figure if the rookies knows i've been here they might feel more comfortable coming"
Psy "well officer i believe you're probably wasting your time unless you're here to talk and communicate an open up"
Sam" yeah you want me to open up"
Psy "Yes please"
Sam "look i respect what you do, ok i do and i know why sergent want us to see you but the truth is you're not gonna get through any of us in a session or two or ten for that matter you know that ?"
Psy "Do I?"
Sam " You want me to open up? have some kind of revelation it's not gonna change my behaviour or my reactions. people don't change not like that, not that fast"
Psy " it take some time"
Sam " I'm here because I respect Frank. The house I grew up and I had know control over what went on so who I open up to what i tell people that i have contol over"
Psy "it's very self aware of you"
Sam " Is this me opening up?"
Psy "yes absolutely"
Sam "You know what else i have control over : blaming myself because when i blame myself that means i take responsibility. Which means next time I get to fix the situation "
Psy "What do you blame yourself for ?"
Sam "That list is long"
Psy "Pick one thing of the list"
Sam "Not being able to be the person I needed to be for the person i care about the most"
Psy "Why not?"
Sam "she's too complicated. She's an emotional sponge. Feeling everyone's feelings"  
Psy "Is this your girlfriend we're talking about?
Sam "My coffee is cold. I can't drink cold coffee"
Psy "we're done then?"
Sam "Does this count ?"
Psy "Oh absolutely. Feel free to come back anytime....to talk"

Merci beaucoup Noulouk! Je t'ai demander dans un autre sujet si tu pouvais me traduire mais avec cette transcription, je suis correcte, merci beaucoup! Ça va m'aider!

Est-ce que tu pourrais faire celui de Nick et Andy? SVP Seulement si tu as le temps!
fans101
fans101
My Dream Sam Swarek
My Dream Sam Swarek

Message  fans101 Lun 22 Juil - 0:00

Ok, je viens de l'écouter et de lire ce que tu nous a transcrit, Noulouk!

Est-ce que vous pensez comme moi? Quand il dit: Sam "Not being able to be the person I needed to be for the person i care about the most" , pensez-vous qu'il parle d'Andy? Je crois que oui, enfin, j'espère fort!
fans101
fans101
My Dream Sam Swarek
My Dream Sam Swarek

Message  ANDYSAM Lun 22 Juil - 5:52

Moi je suis sur que oui elle lui demande si il parle de sa girl friend et il ne repond pas si c'étais le cas il allais repondre yes

ANDYSAM
Leo Nash
Leo Nash

Message  Noulouk Lun 22 Juil - 8:29

fans101 a écrit:Ok, je viens de l'écouter et de lire ce que tu nous a transcrit, Noulouk!

Est-ce que vous pensez comme moi? Quand il dit: Sam "Not being able to be the person I needed to be for the person i care about the most" , pensez-vous qu'il parle d'Andy? Je crois que oui, enfin, j'espère fort!

Oui oui il parle d'Andy sans aucun doute Rookie Blue Season 4 Webisodes - Page 2 744883311 J'ai transcrit celui d'Andy, c'est un peu plus haut
Noulouk
Noulouk
I'm your soldier
I'm your soldier

Message  lynette41 Lun 22 Juil - 8:56

Celui de Nick est dispo sur le site anglophone, si tu veux je le reposte, ça en fait un de moins à retranscrire.
lynette41
lynette41
My Canadian Dream
My Canadian Dream

Message  Noulouk Lun 22 Juil - 9:23

ha oui je veux bien !
Noulouk
Noulouk
I'm your soldier
I'm your soldier

Message  lynette41 Lun 22 Juil - 11:15

Alors ce n'est pas le dialogue exact, dans la première partie, ce sont juste les réponses de Nick à la thérapeute, puis il y a un extrait de leur échange? Y'a un peu d'ordre à remettre et à compléter avec les interventions de la psy, mais ça donne une bonne base pour transcrire leur échange.
Je l'aurais bien fait moi même mais là aujourd'hui, je n'en ai hélas pas le temps.

I guess for a while that the possibility of death didn't scare me, it happens to all of us. Gave up being scared. To be honest, I never felt more free walking around with that feeling. Made me a good soldier.
Now your shift ends, go back to relationships. Makes you feel indispensable. The stakes are higher. I second guess myself and that scares me. The hesitation scares me. Usually I just shoot in a life or death situation, but there have been times where I hesitate and i hate that.

This past year I spent a lot of time with another woman for work. (Therapist asks, McNally?) Right, McNally. Made me doubt things with Gail, but it would be the same no matter who I was with (basically Andy isn't the reason he's doubting things with Gail). It didn't work out with Gail the first time and I can't be the guy that runs away from every relationship. Loved her but got freaked out, don't know why, it was six years ago. Would it be exactly the same if I was with Andy?

Nick: "I left her. And I can't leave her again. I can't be the guy that runs away from every relationship."

Therapist: "Why'd you leave her the first time?

Nick: "I loved her, I just got freaked out. I don't know, it was six years ago. I was kinda hoping I'd be over that feeling but I can't help wondering would it be exactly the same way if I was with Andy?"

Therapist: "A lot of people develop feelings for others even when they're in a committed relationship." Nick: "That's not what I want to hear."

lynette41
lynette41
My Canadian Dream
My Canadian Dream

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 2 sur 3 Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant