Re: Infos sur la saison 5

Message  Funmama le Mer 22 Jan - 16:40

Rookie Blue Global Press Release

http://www.shawmedia.ca/Media/PressReleaseDetail.aspx?pressReleaseId=6442456271

Adrenaline-Fueled New Season Builds on Cliffhanger Finale

Premiering on Global and ABC in 2014 as 
15 Division Braces for More Change: 
Two New Members!

TORONTO, January 22, 2014 – Principal photography has begun on the fifth season of Global’s hit Canadian original series Rookie Blue. Hot on the heels of garnering nine Canadian Screen Awards nominations, Rookie Blue is currently filming in Toronto. The new season begins where the dramatic Season 4 finale left off, with two lives hanging in the balance.  

“With four hugely successful seasons and counting, Rookie Blue is an incredible force in the Canadian television industry, and is one of television’s most anticipated series returns of 2014,” said Barbara Williams, SVP, Content, Shaw Media. “The rollercoaster season finale opened the floodgates for an explosive new season that propels our beloved rookies into unchartered territory. Alongside our incredibly talented production company and star-studded ensemble cast, we can’t wait to bring blue back with a bang this spring.”

The chilling Season 4 finale saw Sam Swarek and Chloe Price shot in the line of duty and in critical care at Memorial Hospital. But life at 15 Division must go on – the officers have sworn an oath to serve and protect no matter the timing or consequences. As the shell-shocked officers of 15 Division struggle to put the pieces of their lives back together – and as Andy and Sam work to find their way back to each other – Andy is tasked with training a challenging new rookie under the watchful eye of a tough new Inspector. And while the officers will have to learn that life doesn’t always have a fairy-tale ending that certainly doesn't mean there's no happily ever after.  

In keeping with last season’s theme of ‘change’, 15 Division welcomes two new characters who shake up the familiar dynamic. Inspector John Jarvis (Oliver Becker, Rent-A-Goalie) strolls into 15 Division with a serious agenda.  He wants the real story: is this a division full of heroes or a minefield full of screw-ups? Seamlessly flipping from pleasant to menacing, Inspector Jarvis is a political spin-master of epic proportions. He’s out to shake things up and make his mark. Also new to the team is 15 Division’s brand-new rookie, Duncan Moore aka “Selfie” (Matt Murray, Degrassi: The Next Generation). He is the very picture of a fresh-faced millennial: confident, eager to impress, and excellent at pointing out mistakes, particularly other people’s. But when Duncan struggles to fit into the group at 15, the officers soon have their hands full with this challenging and well-connected new recruit. 

Andy McNally (Missy Peregrym), Dov Epstein (Gregory Smith), Chris Diaz (Travis Milne), Traci Nash (Enuka Okuma), Gail Peck (Charlotte Sullivan), Nick Collins (Peter Mooney), Chloe Price (Priscilla Faia), Oliver Shaw (Matt Gordon), Marlo Cruz (Rachel Ancheril), Noelle Williams (Melanie Nicholls-King), Steve Peck (Adam MacDonald), and Holly Stewart (Aliyah O’Brien) all return for Season 5. 

"We are all so excited to get started on Season 5,” said Tassie Cameron, Executive Producer and Showrunner. “We get to pick up where we left off – gunshots, drama, mayhem, love – and we also get to launch a bunch of exciting new storylines and characters that will change everything, for everyone.  It’s so great to work on this show, with these incredible actors and the chemistry they’ve created together – and to be heading into a fifth season together makes us all very joyful and very proud.”  

Rookie Blue is executive produced by award-winning Tassie Cameron (Flashpoint), Russ Cochrane (The Listener), Ilana Frank (The Eleventh Hour, Would Be Kings), David Wellington (The Eleventh Hour, Would Be Kings) and John Morayniss (Klondike, Haven). Rookie Blue is a production of IFC Films and leading indie studio eOne, who also distributes the series internationally. 

Funmama
I'm your break up buddy
I'm your break up buddy

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message  lynette41 le Mer 22 Jan - 17:17

Cool! Merci Fun  
Spoiler:
Encore deux nouveaux personnages ! Un inspecteur et un rookie, OK !. En même temps comme la série reprend exactement là où elle s'est arrêtée, c'est normal que Sam et Chloe soient temporairement remplacés. et curieusement, on ne parle pas de Wes Cole !
Andy va avoir du fil à retordre avec cette nouvelle recrue !

Andy McNally (Missy Peregrym), Dov Epstein (Gregory Smith), Chris Diaz (Travis Milne), Traci Nash (Enuka Okuma), Gail Peck (Charlotte Sullivan), Nick Collins (Peter Mooney), Chloe Price (Priscilla Faia), Oliver Shaw (Matt Gordon), Marlo Cruz (Rachel Ancheril), Noelle Williams (Melanie Nicholls-King), Steve Peck (Adam MacDonald), and Holly Stewart (Aliyah O’Brien) all return for Season 5.

Y'a pas quelque chose qui vous choque ?

" Bear with the Strenght of God" Epstein

[
lynette41
My Canadian Dream
My Canadian Dream

Message  ANDYSAM le Mer 22 Jan - 17:48

Beh si il n'y a pas Sam (Bass Ben) affraid Suspect No 

ANDYSAM
Leo Nash
Leo Nash

Message  Funmama le Mer 22 Jan - 18:44

Effectivement Lynette tu as eu l'oeil !!!

Mais pas d'inquiétude, Ben sera bien la Smile Pour Lyriq (Frank) rien n'est moin sur ....

http://www.theloop.ca/showbiz/tv-guide/news/article/-/a/3157824/-Rookie-Blue-begins-shooting-Season-5

Stop feeling blue, Rookie fans! Season 5 is now officially on its way, courtesy of Global.

In a release sent out Wednesday, Global announced that Rookie Blue has officially begun production in Toronto. And what’s more, the team behind the show, which also airs on America’s ABC, promises that Season 5 builds off the last season finale, which left “two lives” — including one half of McSwarek! — “hanging in the balance.”

“We get to pick up where we left off — gunshots, drama, mayhem, love — and we also get to launch a bunch of exciting new storylines and characters that will change everything, for everyone,” Rookie’s executive producer and showrunner Tassie Cameron promised in statement.

Barbara Williams, Shaw Media’s senior vice-president of content added, “The rollercoaster season finale opened the floodgates for an explosive new season that propels our beloved rookies into unchartered territory.”

Although there is no official start date for Season 5, Williams noted viewers should expect new episodes later this spring. Two new characters will be introduced to the 15 Division fold this year, including Oliver Becker’s (Rent-A-Goalie) John Jarvis, a new inspector with “a serious agenda” who tasks Andy (Missy Peregrym) with training a new rookie named Duncan (Matt Murray, Degrassi: The Next Generation). Expect some interesting tension between Andy and Duncan, as the “fresh-faced millennial” is apparently a pro at “pointing out mistakes, particularly other people’s.”

In addition to the return of Peregrym, expect to see more of recurring cast members Gregory Smith, Travis Milne, Enuka Okuma, Charlotte Sullivan, Peter Mooney, Priscilla Faia, Matt Gordon, Rachel Ancheril, Melanie Nicholls-King, Adam MacDonald and Aliyah O’Brien. While the press release mentions Ben Bass’s character Sam, saying that we will see “Andy and Sam work to find their way back to each other,” Bass is not mentioned in the cast listing for the year. (UPDATE: Before you McSwarek fans freak out, Global has confirmed that Bass will indeed be back next year. They could not confirm the status of Lyriq Bent as Frank, however.)

No matter what happens between  Andy, Sam and the rest of 15 Division, from the sounds of it, the Rookie crew is just happy to be on set again.

“It’s so great to work on this show, with these incredible actors and the chemistry they’ve created together,” Cameron said in her statement. “To be heading into a fifth season together makes us all very joyful and very proud.”

Where do you think we’ll find Sam and Andy at the start of Season 5? Are you team McSwarek or McCollins? Sound off below.

Funmama
I'm your break up buddy
I'm your break up buddy

Message  Funmama le Mer 22 Jan - 18:47

Voici le visage des deux nouveaux personnages ! Smile

Matt Murray~Duncan aka Selfie -------->le nouveau Rookie

Spoiler:

Funmama
I'm your break up buddy
I'm your break up buddy

Message  Funmama le Mer 22 Jan - 18:48

Oliver Baker aka John Jarvis--------> le nouvel inspecteur

Spoiler:

Funmama
I'm your break up buddy
I'm your break up buddy

Message  Funmama le Mer 22 Jan - 21:15

Ben a confirmé! SmileSmileSmile

Ben Bass ‏@BenBassOfficial 6m
@michellepego hey YO, all is well. we're in for the long haul cuz we're shooting 22 eps. cool for fans, huh? having fun here. hope u good

Ben Bass ‏@BenBassOfficial 46s
@HERVE67500 salut, herve! juste 'la bone soeur'. maintenant, c'est la quinzième saison de RB! et on vas faire 22. c'est fou, non?

Funmama
I'm your break up buddy
I'm your break up buddy

Message  ANDYSAM le Mer 22 Jan - 21:52

coollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll       

ANDYSAM
Leo Nash
Leo Nash

Message  Funmama le Jeu 23 Jan - 9:51

Rachael sera bien de retour dans cette nouvelle saison mais apparement pas dans tous les épisodes.

Rachael Ancheril
‏@RachaelAncheril
Hey there you awesome RBers! I heard that you heard that Marlo's back...That's all I've heard too Smile thanks for all your lovely messages! XR

Funmama
I'm your break up buddy
I'm your break up buddy

Message  lynette41 le Jeu 23 Jan - 11:41

Cool !     On sabrera le champagne quand Tassie ou Global fera une déclaration officielle à propos des 22 épisodes, mais je peux vous dire qu'il est déjà au frais !   

Et je me disais que je connaissais la tête du nouvel inspecteur, je suis allée voir sur IMDB, il s'agit en fait d'Oliver Becker et il a déjà une bonne filmographie, et tourné avec Clé Bennet dans "The Line" ( c'est une série).

Merci Fun pour les photos.  

Et je suis plutôt contente de savoir qu'on reverra un peu Marlo.

" Bear with the Strenght of God" Epstein

[
lynette41
My Canadian Dream
My Canadian Dream

Message  Funmama le Jeu 23 Jan - 14:27

Merci pour la rectification Lynette Smile j'ai mal orthographié so nom!

Contente moi aussi pour Rachael !! Very Happy

Funmama
I'm your break up buddy
I'm your break up buddy

Message  fans101 le Ven 24 Jan - 0:21

Je suis très contente de savoir que Marlo fait partie de la saison!

Merci Lynette pour l'info! Moi, je ne connais pas Oliver Becker. Je n'ai pas vu la série que tu parle!
fans101
My Dream Sam Swarek
My Dream Sam Swarek

Message  Funmama le Ven 24 Jan - 17:02

Une petite supposition de la façon dont ils vont diffuser la série sachant qu'elle a maintenant 22 épisodes!

Une partie en été et une en hiver...

http://cartermatt.com/106017/rookie-blue-season-5-will-have-22-episode-order/

Funmama
I'm your break up buddy
I'm your break up buddy

Message  Noulouk le Sam 25 Jan - 13:25

C'est Géant !!!!!    C'est une bonne nouvelle, pour la diffusion en 2 parties, on aura moins à attendre !

Noulouk
I'm your soldier
I'm your soldier

http://rookiebluefrance.superforum.fr

Message  fans101 le Lun 27 Jan - 1:48

Super     Ça va être moins long!
fans101
My Dream Sam Swarek
My Dream Sam Swarek

Message  Malachère le Lun 27 Jan - 10:20

C'est un peu compliqué les hiatus aussi long..je sais pas trop quoi en penser.

Merci pour les infos, 22 épisodes, ce serait le top du top !
    Je n'avais même pas imaginé une seconde qu'on allait avoir de nouveaux personnages, donc nouvelle sympa également ! Smile

Malachère
my fav' tree cop
my fav' tree cop

Message  Funmama le Dim 2 Fév - 17:47

Funmama
I'm your break up buddy
I'm your break up buddy

Message  Malachère le Dim 2 Fév - 19:36

Perso je ne l'ai pas encore vu, merci beaucoup, je vais lire ça Smile

Malachère
my fav' tree cop
my fav' tree cop

Message  Funmama le Dim 2 Fév - 20:19

Malachère a écrit:Perso je ne l'ai pas encore vu, merci beaucoup, je vais lire ça Smile

De rien mais je viens de réaliser qu'elle date de septembre 2013 donc peut être que ça a changé depuis Smile

Funmama
I'm your break up buddy
I'm your break up buddy

Message  fans101 le Lun 3 Fév - 0:18

Je ne l'avais pas lu non plus! merci!

C'est vrai que ça peut avoir changer!
fans101
My Dream Sam Swarek
My Dream Sam Swarek

Message  cloclo le Sam 8 Fév - 23:48

22 épisodes      
Rookie Blue mérite largement d'avoir des saisons à 22 épisodes!

Je suppose aussi que la diffusion se fera en 2 partie, une en été et une en hiver. C'est ce qui ce fait habituellement avec les "summer show".

Même si un hiatus de 4 mois c'est long c'est toujours mieux que 8 mois... (j'en peu plus d'attendre)
cloclo
Boyko
Boyko

Message  fans101 le Dim 9 Fév - 23:36

cloclo a écrit:22 épisodes      
Rookie Blue mérite largement d'avoir des saisons à 22 épisodes!

Je suppose aussi que la diffusion se fera en 2 partie, une en été et une en hiver. C'est ce qui ce fait habituellement avec les "summer show".

Même si un hiatus de 4 mois c'est long c'est toujours mieux que 8 mois... (j'en peu plus d'attendre)

Je suis d'accord, c'est mieux 4 mois que 8  lol! 
fans101
My Dream Sam Swarek
My Dream Sam Swarek

Message  Malachère le Lun 10 Fév - 21:26

Je ne sais plus si vous en aviez déjà parlé ou pas mais sur twitter Matt Murray a laissé entendre que le 501 serait diffusé le 14 mai prochain. Smile
EDIT : Mais c'est une info qui n'a pas été confirmée officiellement.

(source).

Dernière édition par Malachère le Mar 11 Fév - 9:32, édité 1 fois

Malachère
my fav' tree cop
my fav' tree cop

Message  fans101 le Lun 10 Fév - 23:56

Malachère a écrit:Je ne sais plus si vous en aviez déjà parlé ou pas mais sur twitter Matt Murray a laissé entendre que le 501 serait diffusé le 14 mai prochain. Smile

(source).

Je prendrais le 14 mai avec plaisir!
fans101
My Dream Sam Swarek
My Dream Sam Swarek

Message  Malachère le Mar 11 Fév - 9:20

D'après un échange de tweets, il y a dans le 503 en guest, un acteur de...devinez.... Saving Hope ! Wink

Il s'agit de Benjamin Ayres. Smile

Spoiler:

Malachère
my fav' tree cop
my fav' tree cop

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 6 sur 13 Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Suivant

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut