Rookie Blue France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Interview Melanie Nicholls King

+3
fans101
Nathy
sandy37
7 participants

Interview Melanie Nicholls King Empty Interview Melanie Nicholls King

Message  sandy37 Mer 30 Mai - 21:13

sandy37
sandy37
Sandy's Fan
Sandy's Fan

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Interview Melanie Nicholls King Empty Re: Interview Melanie Nicholls King

Message  sandy37 Lun 17 Sep - 19:35

Interview de Mélanie :

Interview Melanie Nicholls King 148871_403071446425652_666272246_n

Rookie Blue Holland Fanpage
Hi @Rookiebluetv fans!

About 3 weeks ago I had the pleasure of having a short Twitter interview with #RookieBlue’s lovely & talented Melanie Nicholls–King
who plays trainingsofficer Noelle Williams. I told her it would be published on the #RookieBlue S3 premiere day on Dutch television. I hope you love it as much as I do.

Question 1:
Is it true that you were born in London, being raised in Toronto and now are living in New York? That must be a very hectic period when you are filming #RookieBlue in Toronto while your family is in New York. Do you get time off to go home for a few days while shooting #RookieBlue?

Melanie Nicholls-King: “ I do go back to New York as often as I can. It usually works out to about once a month. And yes, it's very hectic.” Smile

Question 2:
Do you remember where you were when you heard you were going to play Noelle Williams on #RookieBlue?

Melanie Nicholls-King: “I was in Miami, Florida at the American Black Film Festival with a film that I had starred in called "Chains". Unfortunately, the film I produced last year, didn't make it in this year. “ Sad

Question 3:
What’s it like to play Noelle on #RookieBlue? Is she a person you can relate to easily? And what about her background? Can you tell us something about that from you perspective? Because the fans don’t get to see Noelle as often as Sam or the “Rookies” but they miss her when she’s not there.

Melanie Nicholls-King: “ I LOVE playing Noelle. She's everything I want to be. Smart, funny, ballsy, bad-ass, and yet warm and has a good shoulder, too. Her background is she's been a cop for as long as she can remember. She takes her job very seriously and loves being on the road. She's been in one long term relationship before and wasn't looking to get into another one when Mr. Best started making his moves. She had baby making on the brain and that was her main focus but she's VERY HAPPY to be sharing the load. So far.” Smile

Question 4:
This is not a very original question because the fans have known it for months that William Shatner is guest starring on the first episode of #RookieBlue S3. It must have been amazing to work with him! Can you share something really funny that happened when he was on set and you haven’t told in previous interviews? Cause we love a “scoop” haha!

Melanie Nicholls-King: “It was a truly memorable experience to meet and get to work with Bill (as I call him now) Smile One thing I remember is being amazed at how strong he was for an 80 year old man. Enuka and Gregory had to really work to keep him from breaking away in that scene where they bring him in. I can only hope to be that on top of it all when I reach that age. Also, I was reminded about how he's been able to capture an audience in every generation since 'Star Trek'. I can only hope to follow in those footsteps as well.”

Question 5:
How would you describe #RookieBlue S3 as for Noelle’s part when you compare it to the first two seasons without revealing to much for the Dutch- or other #Worldwide fans who haven’t seen any of the season 3 episodes yet?!

Melanie Nicholls-King: “Season 3 for Noelle is all about experiencing what it really means to be responsible for another life and the choices that have to be made because of that.”

Question 6:
Would you like to say something to the #RookieBlue fans #Worldwide?

Melanie Nicholls-King: “I would like to say THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! You all are the best fans a gal could hope for and I'm honoured and touched by your love for myself and the show. YOU ROCK!!!!!!”

Thanks again for answering the questions. We keep following you & #RookieBlue!
Lots of love from all the Dutch #RookieBlue fan page followers!

Best regards!
Murielle Wouters-Fridael
(@RookieBlueNed & @MurielleWouters)
sandy37
sandy37
Sandy's Fan
Sandy's Fan

Message  Nathy Lun 17 Sep - 20:00

Excellent interview, merci pour le partage Interview Melanie Nicholls King 2106062735 Melanie est vraiment adorable Interview Melanie Nicholls King 1441705057
Nathy
Nathy
Missy Peregrym Lover
Missy Peregrym Lover

Message  fans101 Lun 17 Sep - 23:58

Merci!!! Oui, Mélanie est très gentille!!! Je lui ai demander sur twitter si elle parlait français, et elle m'a répondu!!! Malheureusement non!!!
fans101
fans101
My Dream Sam Swarek
My Dream Sam Swarek

Message  Nathy Mar 18 Sep - 5:52

Oui elle fait toujours son possible pour répondre sur Twitter, elle a l'air vraiment sympathique Interview Melanie Nicholls King 744883311
Nathy
Nathy
Missy Peregrym Lover
Missy Peregrym Lover

Message  Sabrina RB Mar 18 Sep - 11:29

Elle est super lol!
Sabrina RB
Sabrina RB
I wish you could read my mind

Message  sandy37 Mar 18 Sep - 17:31

oui j'ai vu ton tweet fans101 !!!
Elle a l'air adorable ! Pas facile de concilier vie de famille quand tu habites NY et que tu travailles à Toronto.
sandy37
sandy37
Sandy's Fan
Sandy's Fan

Message  fans101 Mar 18 Sep - 23:39

Je ne savais pas que Mélanie habitait à NY et je savais encore moins qu'elle avait des enfants!!!
C'est vrai, elle a l'air vraiment sympathique!!!
fans101
fans101
My Dream Sam Swarek
My Dream Sam Swarek

Message  sandy37 Mer 19 Sep - 5:09

fans101 a écrit:Je ne savais pas que Mélanie habitait à NY et je savais encore moins qu'elle avait des enfants!!!
C'est vrai, elle a l'air vraiment sympathique!!!

C'est que j'ai compris du moins ......... Interview Melanie Nicholls King 22155654
sandy37
sandy37
Sandy's Fan
Sandy's Fan

Message  Nathy Mer 19 Sep - 19:05

C'est juste Interview Melanie Nicholls King 2106062735
Nathy
Nathy
Missy Peregrym Lover
Missy Peregrym Lover

Message  sandy37 Mer 19 Sep - 19:08

merci
sandy37
sandy37
Sandy's Fan
Sandy's Fan

Message  fans101 Mer 19 Sep - 23:27

Merci!!!
fans101
fans101
My Dream Sam Swarek
My Dream Sam Swarek

Message  Rookie_Blue_4333 Dim 21 Oct - 14:23

Merci pour l'interview.
Melanie est vraiment géniale. Elle a répondu à un de mes tweets alors que je ne m'y attendais vraiment pas.
Rookie_Blue_4333
Rookie_Blue_4333
Andy McNally
Andy McNally

Message  Sabrina RB Ven 25 Jan - 19:38

Look for an interview with Melanie Nicholls-King in a future edition of Today's Parent Canada magazine. Hopefully they will post the interview online for those of us outside Canada. I'll keep you posted. https://twitter.com/katie_dupuis/status/294883261916794880
Sabrina RB
Sabrina RB

Message  Funmama Lun 13 Mai - 19:11

Interview de Mel a propos de la saison 4:
http://www.artistsondemandblog.com/2013/05/exclusive-interview-melanie-nicholls.html

AOD: Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with us again for the third season in a row! You are definitely a fan favorite. Let’s start by talking about how season three left us. Basically a blubbering mess. How would you describe Season 3? 

Melanie: I would describe it as the set up for all the changes that we’ll see in Season 4.  The loss of Jerry and the birth of Noelle and Frank’s daughter and all the beginnings and endings that happened all season long sets up the journeys that continue in Season 4.

AOD: Noelle and Frank just had a baby at the end of Season 3. Are we going to see more of their relationship grow and get to see the baby in season 4? 

Melanie: Their relationship is definitely going to grow in Season 4 but unfortunately, we’re not going to be able to see our darling little girl in this season.

AOD: Is Noelle going to be able to juggle the job, the baby, and the relationship?

Melanie: She’s going to try. J

AOD: We saw a lot of relationships come together and fall apart in Season 3. Sam and Andy, Diaz and the mother of his child, Nick and Gale, and so on. In the personal lives of the characters, will we see these relationship play out and either make it or fail in season 4?

Melanie: Oh, yeah!!!!!  All of those relationships and even some new ones that you’re not going to expect. LOL!!!!  Gotta throw in my laugh for fans. J

AOD: Season 3 was quite intense and a bit of a rollercoaster ride. Is season 4 going to calm back down or continue with that intensity?

Melanie: Oh no, honey.  The intensity continues.  C’mon, it’s ROOKIE BLUE!!!!!!

AOD: You know we have to ask. Andy and Sam had a bit of a falling out and did not end the season together. Anything you can tell us about their relationship and where we might see it go in Season 4?

Melanie: They’ve got so much energy between the two of them that I can tell you that despite their mutual desire to move on, I don’t think it will ever be completely over between them.  Maybe that’s just my romanticism talking though. J

AOD: There is some new blood this season. Two new rookies officers are coming on. What are these characters like and what can fans expect from them?

Melanie: Chloe is the new rookie and she’s a kooky, free-spirit that dances to her own drummer.  We also get a new training officer which is cool cuz since we lost Frank to Capt, poor Ollie and I have been trying to train all these knuckle-heads by ourselves. J  She brings an intensity to the house and carries deep secrets that adds to that intensity.

AOD: Any last teasers you can tell us about season 4?

Melanie: Teasers…..hmmmm. J  I think that I’ve given away all that I can without the producers knocking on my door all the way here in New York. LOL!!!!

AOD: Aside from Rookie Blue are there any other projects you are working on?

Melanie: My short film, “In Between Life” screened at two film festivals so far this year with hopefully more coming later in the year.  I did a couple of episodes of “Orphan Black” which was sooo much fun.  I got to work with one of my favorite directors from Rookie Blue and I love every time I get to work with him.

AOD: Thank you so much for talking with us again. We always love having you on and our listeners absolutely love you. We look forward to the new season on May 23rd.

Melanie: Thank you.  I love being on, even though this time it’s just my written word and I absolutely LOVE our fans.  Can’t wait to see what y’all think of Season 4. As usual everyone put everything they had into it.  MWAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!

And there you have it everyone! Straight from Melanie Nicholls-King... Season 4 of ABC's Rookie Blue is definitely the show to be watching this summer. Be ready on May 23rd at 10 pm EST, Thursday. All new episodes will be streaming all summer! See you at the #RBParty on twitter each Thursday during the show!
Funmama
Funmama
I'm your break up buddy
I'm your break up buddy

Message  lynette41 Lun 13 Mai - 20:00

Merci Fun ! Je savais qu'Eric avait joué dans l'episode 6 d'Orphan Black, mais j'ignorais que Mélanie avait également joué dans la série !
lynette41
lynette41
My Canadian Dream
My Canadian Dream

Message  fans101 Lun 13 Mai - 23:07

Merci pour l'interview de Mélanie! Est-ce que j'ai bien compris, on ne verra pas le bébé de Noëlle et Frank?
fans101
fans101
My Dream Sam Swarek
My Dream Sam Swarek

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé